Oil and Gas
From Harsh Conditions to Hazardous Environments,
We've Got You Covered.
- Enclosures. Control, instrument and power cabinets for interior facility
applications, plus the industry’s largest line of corrosion-resistant enclosures
in 304 and 316L stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass and thermoplastic
composites for protection in any environment.
- Cooling. Over 2,000 UL®-certified certified cooling, heating and climate-
control products protect the reliable operation and life cycles of critical
controls and equipment while helping maximize productivity and uptime.
- Custom ATEX and IECEx Enclosures. From junction boxes to large
freestanding control panels, Hoffman offers customized solutions for hazloc
applications. Features such as corrosion resistant coatings, solar shields
and plinth bases combat harsh elements.
- Hazardous Location Cooling. Robust, purpose-built design enhances
reliability in demanding hazardous locations. Special coating and materials
designed to fight corrosive environments with communication options to
stay connected in remote locations. Standard models are readily available
in half the time as our competition.
|A) PROLINE Modular Enclosures||C) A4SW3 Stainless Steel
|E) Explosion-Proof & Flameproof Enclosures||F) ZONEX ATEX & IECEx Enclosures||H) Hazardous Location Heater|
|B) A51S Junction Box||D) FS66 Type 4X Stainless Steel Enclosure||G) Customized ZONEX Enclosure||I) SpectraCool Hazardous Location A/C|
Learn More About Our New Products
WHEN YOU PUT YOUR CONTROLS IN DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS, PUT YOUR TRUST IN HOFFMAN.
- Project Management, Domain Expertise.
- Responsiveness And Rapid Delivery.
- Global Manufacturing, Sales And Support.
- Services. Hoffman offers pre- and post-sales services and technical support to deliver
the right enclosure, cooling and options for the job, and tailor the level of assurance you
need to mitigate risks. Our plans and offerings include:
- A choice of flexible service plans that can be customized to your needs
- Extended product warranties
- Operator and maintenance training programs
- Custom installation, commissioning, and upgrades
- 24/7/365 service availability